Medication Management at Home
Our expert carers can help you manage your medication as part of their caring duties. Many clients, due to their ailments and conditions, have a great number of medications to take daily.
What is medication management?
Medication management is a type of home care where carers are also responsible for helping with all aspects of medication management.They will not just take over your medication tasks. Instead, they will support you with any aspect of your medication that you or your loved one is finding difficult to manage.
Promoting independence is vital to ensure you or your loved one is kept as active and in control of your own care as possible. Both our live-in and home care workers are able to support you with your medication management.
Our highly trained and qualified carers can help you or your loved one to ensure that:
- No medications are missed out
- Medication mistakes that may lead to harmful drug interactions are avoided
- Medications are taken as prescribed
- Pain is managed adequately
- Prescriptions are collected, when required
If you’re interested in medication management support for you or your loved one, call us today on 0118 427 0362 for a free consultation.
How can LiveinCare assist?
Whether you are looking for home care for yourself, your partner or a family member, we can help you with your care needs. Our flexible approach means that you can find care in your own home that is tailored to you or your loved one’s needs. Home care is not limited to basic personal care, we connect clients with highly qualified, self-employed carers which means they can offer flexibility, familiarity and continuity.
We have a robust and rigorous vetting and interview process which means we only work with the best carers. By choosing to hire your own carer through LiveInCare, you benefit from:
- Seeing the same person who is familiar with you or your loved one’s needs and routine
- Having continuity of care
- Help from our knowledgeable management team to match you to the perfect carer for your needs
- Building a better relationship with your carer