Live in care for the elderly
If you are looking for elderly live-in care at home, The Live In Care Company will work with you every step of the way to get what you need.
What is elderly live-in care?
Live-in care for the elderly is when a carer moves into the home of the elderly person being cared for to provide care. It may seem a daunting prospect, but through our method we carefully match the needs of your loved one to the right carer, so the transition to live-in care is as straightforward as possible. The services offered by a live-in carer will be tailored to your loved one’s individual needs.
Companionship benefits us in plenty of ways, and this shouldn’t change as we age. Our live-in carers can also provide companionship; whether that’s sharing meals, watching TV or getting out and about together.
What does elderly live in care include?
Read our extensive guide to elderly live in care to learn what our services can include.
Typically, a live-in carer for the elderly can help with numerous everyday needs, depending on the needs of your elderly loved one. A live-in carer can:
- Assist with getting up in the morning
- Help with personal care (dressing, bathing and grooming)
Prepare/cook meals and provide domiciliary care
- Facilitate trips out; (A trip to a museum or local café, for example)
- Assist with paperwork and letters
- Prompt medication
- Help with pets
- Help with the housekeeping
- Help to attend medical, dental and other appointments
Help with shopping
- Attend social events
- Assist clients with entertaining friends and family; for example, carers can help cook Sunday lunch for a family visit
- Become a companion and friend